Welcome to 2D Web Solutions Episode #12.
Normally, during each episode, we answer up to 5 different design and development business related questions from our visitors. But, today is our 12th episode which means the 2D Web Solutions podcast is already at the end of our first year of recording. During this episode, we recap Season One and discuss what you can expect during our next season!
- 5 FAQ’s About Web Designers vs. Web Developers
- Getting to Where You Are 01:23
- Seek the Advice of a Professional 02:26
- Setting Yourself Up for Success 04:10
- Attracting and Keeping Ideal Clients 05:27
- Building Business Boundaries 06:31
- Know Why You Do What You Do
- Process Flow
- What is Podcasting & How Does it Work? 06:36
- How to Approach Shiny Objects 08:44
- Discovering Your Hierarchy of Needs 10:22
What were some of your favorite episodes this season? (Arelthia – 11:10) (Kerry – 12:58)
What, that has been discussed during the season, have you been able to apply to your business? (Kerry –12:15) (Arelthia – 14:12) (Kerry – 14:47)
Tweet Today’s Tip from 2DCreate Your Plan, Take Action and Experience Your Success! @arelthia @kerrycarron Click To Tweet
2D Web Solutions Episode #12 Show Notes & Resources
*Affiliate links are used in the resource area. It is safe to use affiliate links and does NOT increase your cost. Using an affiliate link and making a purchase of any recommended product or service results in us potentially receiving compensation.
- Designers deal with the look and feel while developers deal with functionality. 02:06
- Be curious, take action and just do it!
- Protect Yourself & Your Business with Professional Advisors 03:26
- Make working smarter part of your business process. 05:07
- Set Boundaries, Prequalify & Follow Up 05:43
- Provide clear expectations with boundaries. 05:43
- Find the Process that Fits You
- Intentional Tasks Create Value
- Podcasting helps others learn from your experience. 07:26 and 09:24
- Don’t allow shiny objects to distract you from your business objectives. 09:54
- Build upon what is stable to get to the top. 10:35
9 Sure-Fire Strategy Topics to Catapult Your Success During Season Two
The Social life of an Entrepreneur
Business Practices and Roles
Specific Tools and how to use them
Dealing with Change – How to Adapt Your Business to When using other People’s Product
Personal and Development
Providing Support – Should I use a Band-aid or really find a Fix
Now it’s your turn. We really do want to hear what you think – it may just help us, or someone else, in the process. What you have to say does matter!
So, let us know which of the episodes was YOUR favorite this year, and why? Did you use any of the suggestions we provided during Season One? How did implementing our design and development aspects help your business move forward? And most importantly, how can we continue to assist you in making your design and development business work right for you?
We know that you know the best engagement always comes from well thought out comments – and we can’t wait to continue our conversation with you and respond to your replies.
Reminder: 2D does not accept links to other articles, videos, podcasts, etc. in comments.
Thank you for visiting 2D for this, and every, episode of our aspects of design and development discussions. Now is the time for you to create your plan, take action and experience your success!