Welcome to 2D Web Solutions Episode #15
This season each of our episodes are being recorded with a live webinar audience. We invite you, our listeners, to join us during the recording for each of our live recordings and ask your questions during the show. Be sure to check it out and register on our Schedule page.
This episode was a result of a topic that was revealed during one of out own shows. As we were preparing for our Kick-Start Your business show we identified some areas here on 2D that we wanted to explore deeper in order to gain a better understanding of how WE could help others – like our listeners. And we put what we learned into a process that you all can take with you and apply in your own businesses.
Intro and Outro by Benjamin Bradley.
- How do you identify problems that your business can solve? (Kerry – 1:43) (Arelthia – 2:25)
- What type of customer has the problems you have identified? (Arelthia – 3:50)
- How do you determine if a problem is an annoyance or a real “pain”? (Kerry – 5:03) (Arelthia – 6:26)
- How is the quality of your client’s life improved after the pain is removed? What impact does the solved problem have? (Arelthia – 7:46) (Kerry – 8:31)
- How do you find out if what you THINK is a problem, really is a problem? (Arelthia – 9:08) (Kerry – 9:42)
The bottom line is you have to ask people and listen to them to identify a potential problem.
Who do you Know?
- church groups
- social media connections
- friends of friends
- even strangers
What can you ask people?
- Say, “Hey, what’s your problem?”
- Ask them how they would complete this phrase, “My life would be so much easier if ______.”
How can you ask people?
- Journal it: Who’s having the problem and how will they be impacted if the problem goes away
- Send out an email with your questions?
- Put a survey on your website.
Download free resources:
Now it’s your turn to answer these questions that we have for you. You may have some answers for us right away, but we’d love for you to try our tools, use our action plan and let us know about your results.
Are there any other tools or methods that you have used or know of that have helped you get results in identifying customer’s problems?
How do you think the ideas and tools we shared with your today might help you?
After you take action, come back and let us know – did you find our tools helpful?
Were you able to complete our action plan process?
Did you get stuck?
How can we help you to complete the process?