Welcome to 2D Web Solutions Episode #18
Today, we go through the final steps of our solution process. So far our solution process has had us…
- identify people with problems Episode-15
- pinpoint problems Episode-15
- brainstorm solutions Episode-16
- match identified problem to our best solutions Episode-16
- decide which solution we wanted to develop Episode-17
Upon completion of the 2D Solution Process, we will have a viable service or product to offer our clients.
Intro and Outro by Benjamin Bradley.
- What does your customer’s on-boarding look like for your solution? (Kerry – 1:35) (Arelthia – 2:32)
- What is your role as the provider? (Arelthia – 4:25, 8:30) (Kerry – 5:37, 9:47)
- What defines the customer service for this solution? (Kerry – 10:17, 12:15) (Arelthia – 10:50, 12:54)
- How will you market your solution? (Arelthia – 13:51, 18:17) (Kerry – 14:50, 16:33)
- How do you determine the price for service solutions? (Kerry – 18:35, 21:35, 25:17) (Arelthia – 20:00, 22:24, 24:00)
How to Develop Your Solution
- On Boarding / User Interface – Think through the entire service or product’s process. Is it what your client expects? Determine how it looks from both your customers perspective, as well as your own.
- Your Role (during development and after launch) – Examine every need. Study the entry level of the solution from creation to the client’s use. Look at how much or little control you can maintain. Scrutinize scalability and time. Resolve challenges and bottlenecks. Plan your touch points.
- Is there a setup?
- What kind of communication is, and will be, required?
- Customer Support – To avoid customer service becoming a pain point, establish and regulate customer support. Build in or automate the support systems for, follow-up, repair, and/or improvements for your service or product.
- Marketing – Open the cash flow stream. Market from your money-making website. Flow should emanate from, and come back to, where the money is – your website. Plan and schedule detailed marketing campaigns.
- Other Social Media and Third Party platforms
- Pricing – Research market rates and the value of skills. Incorporate the cost of support, marketing, and a customer’s continued value. Define your profits and ROI.
- Grow your confidence, gain experience, network.
- Network: ownwp.com
- Bootstrap your Business if you have to.
- Increase prices regularly.
- On a scale of 1-10, how difficult was the 2D solution process to follow?
- Did you find gaps in the 2D Solution Process?
- Do you have a clear enough vision of your solution to be able to develop your solution?