Welcome to 2D Web Solutions Episode #26
The two main things we can best leverage as an investment into our business is time or money (or both). When you strategically spend you have a better chance of making your business grow, ultimately providing you with a higher return on your investment (ROI).
Strive to only spend to ensure you take will have a positive impact on the growth of your business. Work diligently toward a high ROI.
Intro and Outro by Benjamin Bradley.
- What does it mean to invest in your business? (Arelthia – 00:48)
- Why do you need to invest in your business? (Kerry – 01:34) (Arelthia – 01:55)
- When do you invest in your business? (Kerry – 02:10) (Arelthia – 02:55)
- What are some ways that you invest in your business? (Kerry – 03:10, 05:05) (Arelthia – 03:49, 04:32)
The Best Time to Invest in Your Business
The sooner you begin investing in your business, the better. You can invest during startup and then regularly each year, quarter or month depending on your plan. Just be sure to plan.
Business Investment Ideas
- Sacrifice time now instead of later
- Invest my time to plan
- Invest my time in learning
- Invest my time in implementation
- Sacrifice money now instead of later
- Invest to take action or to take advantage of opportunities
- Reinvest business profits
- Invest money to continue education and learning
- Invest money in outsourcing to save time
- Invest money to build your toolkit
Are You a Business Investing Pro?
- What are other things you might be able to strategically spend that could result in the growth of your business?
- How are you currently investing in your business?
- Can you share your techniques used in your business investment planning?
Your questions and comments always help us and others who read our posts, so please leave your questions and comments below.