Welcome to 2D Web Solutions Episode #17
Episode 17 continues our conversation and provides you with another strategy to add to your problem-solving process. This episode will give you the ability to identify which one of your product or service solutions is the best product or service for you to develop first.
Intro and Outro by Benjamin Bradley.
- How do you look for alternatives to your solution? (ALTERNATIVES) (Arelthia – 0:58) (Kerry – 2:06)
- Why would someone buy this from me? (AUTHORITY) (Kerry – 2:40, 4:15) (Arelthia – 3:22)
- How would I reach these people? (ADDRESS) Can or do I have a clear and direct relation to being able to connect with these people? (ACCESS) (Arelthia – 5:21, 6:23)
- What does it take for me to make this product or service happen? Can it be automated? AUTOMATE? (Kerry – 7:55, 8:50) (Arelthia – 8:25)
The “Straight A’s” Strategy
- existing solutions
- what client has – what works and what doesn’t
- Fills the Gap
- People know you for this solution
Address / Affordable /Access / Audience
- Where are they?
- Who are they?
- Can they be reached in an affordable manner?
- Are you connected to them?
- Use someone else’s audience.
- Is this idea scalable?
- Saves time
- Helps client
After going through the Straight A’s strategy there is one last categorization we need to address for this individual solution. We need to determine how this solution should be handled.
The D Classification
Should this solution be
Now go through the “Straight A’s” strategy and the “D” classification with each of the solutions you have for your identified problems.
Finally, look through your list and choose which solution to develop. Solutions in your “dismiss” classifications are likely ones to push aside (at least for now) and focus one solution at a time before moving on to another. You can even use some of the other techniques we have shared in past lessons to apply more weight to any particular solution. For example, we learned that the solution that provides the most gain for your client will have the greatest impact in their life.
Download our exclusive “Straight A’s” strategy and the “D” classification.
Questions for our audience:
Which of the “D”classification categories, Develop or Delegate, do you think you’ll enjoy more?
Do you feel like you have more clarity after going through the Straight A strategy to be able to make a clear decision on which solution to develop?
Do you feel you have done enough prep work to be able to choose a solution?
Did you come up with a new product or service for your company, If so, what is it?